Lab Quality Confab 2014, being held this year in fabulous New Orleans, is just weeks away! The event takes place October 21 and 22 at the Astor Crowne Plaza, in the historic French Quarter.
There’s still plenty of time to make plans to attend, but the very first step in your planning process is to demonstrate to your boss the many compelling reasons why you should be with us this year!
Among the dozens of reasons why Lab Quality Confab is such an unparalleled opportunity, and why it attracts the brightest and best laboratory managers year after year, are these six important points to make to the boss:
- 50+ presentations provide you 2 days of powerful learning, with all the experts, the topics, and the resources you need to give your lab the competitive edge
- You’ll get up-close and personal with our experts who are prepared with answers to your most pressing challenges in quality improvement and change management
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn from early-adopter labs willing to share with you what works, what doesn’t and how to save time and money by doing it right the first time
- Build your knowledge base of useful ideas and industry resources necessary for your lab to confidently cut costs, raise quality, and deliver more value
- Gain ten times the advice, insight, and information you’d get from a lab consultant—at a fraction of the price
- Bring back tools to unlock huge gains in your laboratory—tools unavailable at any cost, anywhere else
Click here for a draft letter that you can use to present a formal and persuasive request to your boss. Register here. To learn more about Lab Quality Confab, visit our agenda page.
If you are active or interested in lab quality management, then Lab Quality Confab is for you! Don’t miss out—make your plans now!